A bit late to the party with this one, but last year my resolutions were as follows:
- To get a new job
- To get fit
- and to save money
These were big goals but I'm pleased to say that I have made a sort of progress in my life, even if it wasn't what I originally anticipated. The results of my goals so far are as follows:
- Instead of getting a new job, I ditched the job I'd grown to hate and am now enrolled on a CELTA (teaching English as a foreign language course)
- Instead of getting fit, I'm losing weight from the stress of being on the aforementioned course - I'm only one week in and am already questioning my sanity in choosing such an intense course with a correspondingly heavy work load...
- I am saving money temporarily as I'm too busy to go shopping, except for the essentials, but as I no longer have a job the saving money has become slightly irrelevant...
Thus my resolutions for 2013 are:
- Not to quit when things get hard (I'm talking about you CELTA!)
- To choose my next job more carefully than I have done in the past
- To earn my crust!
It's going to be an interesting year!