Wednesday 1 June 2011

I love blog land!!

Oooops that almost came out as bog land - I'll save that for another day...
I know I'm not the first person to rave about the wonders of blogs and I won't be the last but I just wanted to add my little accolade to the heap. I love the fact that it frees me up to practice my writing and that there is a seemingly never ending amount of subjects that can be written about. Perfect for an aspiring writer who wants to try writing something every day without the pressure that the writing of a novel can bring. Plus it's so much fun!!
I also love the opportunity it gives me to look into other people's lives and talk with people all over the world.
My favourite blogs are those which are updated regularly, are funny, have great photos, are inspirational and teach me something new. I can't see that I'll ever get tired of this foray into blog land.
Thanks fellow bloggers xxxx

No comments: