Tuesday 24 January 2012

If household objects could talk, mine would say...

Photo by  Suat Eman   
The floor - I'll catch you if you fall...

Photo by luigi diamanti 
The Bed - Honey, don't go to work today. Don't even get up. You know I'll take care of you. Just lie back down, pull the covers up and s...l...e...e...p zzzzz
Photo by Idea go 
 The Chair - Sit up straight!! You have the worst posture ever.

Photo by Ambro
The Fridge - Yes, that's right, I am full of tasty snacks. Come and have a peek.  Just looking won't hurt...
Photo by  Marco Torresin  
The Loo - Back away buddy!! I'm tired of you sitting in here reading your books. Go use the chair for a change.

Photo by Daniel St.Pierre 
The phone - You have zero messages. What a surprise! Let's see, who's going to ring you next. Your mum, or Dr X, no wait... hmmm your mum or.... whatever. Loser.

4 comments:

Minted Magazine said...

This was really funny. I'd like to be in a relationship with your bed :)


Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com

anyaadores said...

Brilliant - loved this post - made me think what my house would tell me - hmmmm,:)
Have a great day,
Ax

Starryeyed said...

Aww thanks. Now I've started thinking about what my food might want to say ...

Anonymous said...

And that's why you're a vegetarian
Jen